The call for abstracts closes on 29th October, and includes papers on the following:
- Seismic hazards
- Flooding and natural dams
- Quantitative risk assessment
- Snow and rock avalanches
- Technology and geohazards - monitoring and remote sensing
- Geohazards in a changing climate
- Early warning & response
- Urban hazards and policy development
With sesveral landslide sessions at the AGU Fall meeting in December, multiple landslide sessions at the EGU General Assembly in April, Geohazarads 5 in May, and Slope Stability 2011 in September the next 12 months look excellent for landslide meetings. Further out, we have the 11th International Symposium on Landslides in May 2012.
See you there!